Saturday, February 19, 2011

Thursday 2/17/11

Well Erika decided to kick up our workout . We do feell it. We did cardio hills at 3.5 then at the end I KICKED it up to 5.5 run  YA THATS RIGHT. It was only 1 min but WOW!!!! I hink due to having the stomach bug and only fluids for like 2 days I was a little dehydrated so I got a little nauseas but water helped. We then worked quads ,We did lunges with 15 # wt bar on shoulders and ball behind us did 3 sets for 2 min each then did walking lunges for 1 min each way. 3 sets, 3 set of front -side-back and center lunges for 2min then stretches. Lets says it was really hard but it felt so good. I could tell that being sick for 2 weeks was a backwards turn . Now we are meeting regularly and will get into a nice schedule dso I can get some weight off and in shape most of all. .

2 comments:

  1. Good Job! It may not be easy to get to the gym, but once you do it you won't regret it! Happy to hear you're feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. are you seeing an physical changes yet?

    ReplyDelete