Monday, December 27, 2010

First Day Of Exercise

Well just got home from my first workout. I did tell her to kick my butt and she did. We did a 10 min warm up on the treadmill ,then squats with the ball behind us and we used a bar then used weights ,then back to treadmill and did 5 min at 3.0 , then 5 min with 5% incline, then incline 0 and increased speed to 3.5 then back to squats and finished with sit ups (2) sets on the ball. We came home stretched and I had a dish of broccoli salad . tomorrow morning i plan on going to do the treadmill for 40 min. Then we see the trainer again on Thursday . I know some of you might think that was nothing but for my husband and i it was nice but still challenging.

1 comment:

  1. Good job Bev!I like the blog already! Good luck with it and with going to the gym & getting fit (as I sit here eating Christmas cookies!! LOL) - Keep us up to date with your progress! :)

    ReplyDelete