Sunday, December 26, 2010

Well today was great we went to Buffalo to see New England Patriots play Buffallo. It was 19 degrees but we stayed warm. I had about 4 layers on plus hand foot and btt warmers. Thats right I heard if you put one hand warmer in each of your back pockets it helps keep you warm . It did work and Jacob stayed warm until the last quarter then I cuddled him and wrapped a blanket around him. Jacob is my youngest son 9 yrs and we adopted him at age 3 .but we have had him since 10 days so he is our son. Dave my husband is a new England fan since he was little he grew up in Boston and Jacob is getting into football now so it's fun. We won 34-3 so now on to play offs and the Super Bowl. Well this blog is about gittin fit so we start back at the gym with our trainer on Monday I am very excited as it's been a long time since we have been there , about 10 months to be exact and I sure feel and look it. So I start this journey for me . I want to be able to play and have fun not only with Jacob but my 2 1/2 grandchilren . That all but I will get back and let you know how my first workout went , I did tell her to kick my butt.

No comments:

Post a Comment