Thursday, December 30, 2010

workout #2

We worked out again today. It really did feel good to workout , we did 10 min treadmill , 10 min cross trainer , 10 min bike then we did2 set bicep curls with the balance ball you stand on and we did 2 other arm exercises with the stretch band , then abdominal crunches 1 with a bar and one without on the ball . I am sure I will eventually get to know what each is called . we did all the upper body exercises 2  times. next week we will get there early each day so we can do our cardio 40 min before Erica gets there that way we will get a full hour of training. She knows about my knee so she will have me do some different exercises with the machines and weights next week. I am still stretching my leg muscles so that the tightness can get better and the pain will go away in my left leg.  I am also going to start to eat breakfast and change some of my diet to help with weight loss. So if anyone has suggestions let me know.This is all new to me blogging and exercise, but I will learn . I will hopefully take pictures of us and will post them next time.

2 comments:

  1. Great breakfast options include eggs and whole wheat toast or instand oatmeal with cinnamon! They should keep you full until your first snack!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hows the gym? Anything new to post? Whatcha eatin' over there? Inquiring minds want to know...

    ReplyDelete