Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Health

 Well my left quad is killing me it's still very tight from my workout. I have been stretching it but it's still sore. I saw the ortho Dr , he said to let the trainer know about my left knee ( torn meniscus so I don't cause more damage . He said to strengthen the other muscles in my leg and it would help my knee. He said to watch squats which is what we did a lot of because of causing more damage and pain. I also had a stress Echo today because of an abnormal EKG .My Echo and stress test were fine in fact It looked better under exercise . So now I know I am healthy so can really get my heart rate up and get a good work out in and not worry about my heart. The Dr said with more exercise and weight loss, my heart will get stronger and less chances of a heart attack. So I will be working out tomorrow and again Sat. I am changing my diet slowly more veggies less sugar and bad carbs. I will start eating 3 meals and 2 snacks a day .I know Jen wants me to change alot more, but I need to do it slowly so I can learn what I am doing. Jen and Matt look absolutely fantastic ! I need to get healthy and with that I will lose weight but I need to do it my way and hopefully I can stick to this plan. Well that's all for now .

2 comments:

  1. You can definitely do it! Little changes make a big impact over time...

    ReplyDelete