Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Mon 1/17/11 workout

Well Monday was busy, I watched my grandson Austin and my son Jacob. We went to target and the grocery store, then watched Toy story #1 on a VCR tape. It was fun then I made a pot roast and carrots for dinner. Jacob and his dad went to Basketball practice. Dave is helping to coach Upward basketball for Jacobs team. I then went to workout really wanted to stay home but knew this was not what would help me to get in shape. I did 25 min on cross trainer level 5 up and down hills . I went 1.25 miles then I did 2 sets of squats on the ball. I want back in and did the hills on 3.5 treadmill .I went another 1.25 miles. It really felt great to go and workout .I even got home and showered before Dave and jacob arrived home.

1 comment:

  1. Great Job! Usually the hardest part is getting there, once it over you're glad you did it!

    ReplyDelete