Saturday, January 15, 2011

Work out 4

Well we worked out Tues we started with 20 min on treadmill and I used 3.5 speed then I increased the incline to 2 . We then did 2 sets arm cicles with 5# shoulder presses ,  7.5 # ( 3 )  point curls with 7#  wts , dumbbell curls with 7.5 # , tricept press behind with bar , then did pull down with band . We immediately went to crosstrainers and did 20 min with level 5 and it felt very good .We did another set wt as above and finished with sit ups 2 sets of side and middle on the ball. It was a good workout and lots of fun. Our trainer works along with us so that makes it fun. We were suppose to meet Thursday but due to schedule conflict ( hair color appointment ) LOL .I need my grays covered !  Tomarrow will be 40 -60 min cardio as well as Mon. I am trying to cook healthier and eat that way. I have taken multigrain cheerios to work with fruit yougart ham rool ups and pretzals to munch on thru the day . When i get home i start dinner and I am not as hungry . I will be learning to post pictures so I can show you some of my workouts.  Any suggestions.

1 comment: