Thursday, January 20, 2011

Thursday 1/20/11

Well another workout down. We worked out with our trainer in the cycle room. We cycled for 20 min did weights for upper body and then another 20 min and another round of weights after that. We then ended with abdomanal muscles and I was still feeling them from Tuesday night. We did upper and lower abd so I'm sure I will feel it tomorrow. My arms are also a little sore so I know I am getting a good workout . Next week we only workout Thursday with Erica so I will go on my own Mon ,Wed, and Friday. I am really enjoying exercise,Yes I did just say that. I look forward to going to the YMCA, and Jacob even enjoys it. He has met our trainers daughter and they all played basketball Tuesday. Today he was playing cards in the kids room. Brionna my granddaughter came today as her mom worked ovetime til 5:30. Brionna could not wait to get her coat off she went toward the pool thinking it was swim lessons. Then Jay grabbed her hand and she ran toward the door where she plays she ran to each door which there are (3) , she goes thru to her play area and then ran in to play. She loves it there. Hope to see you all Monday night . Have a great weekend as we will be busy with basketball.

No comments:

Post a Comment