Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Tuesday 1/18/11

Well another day with our trainer. I really enjoy her and the push she gives us. She is positive and works out right along with us. Today the gym was packed so we did another type of machine like a cross trainer which was hard at first I put in level 4 with hills again and did 20 min. Then she said we needed to do 40 more minutes so when I finished that I put the level up to 5 and did a hill straight up and then down it really was hard but felt great. We then did 2 sets of wt circuits with our free weights for arms , shoulders, and back. We did squats and arms together and finished with abds on the ball 2 sets. It was a great workout . It is still hard to get there but once I do it really feels like I accomplished my goal for the day.  I came home and decided to weigh myself  I  lost 2.5 pounds. I am really happy and I'm still tweaking my diet but everyday I am adding more fruits and veggies. I relly can't wait to work out again Thursday ! Wow I didn't think I would say that.

1 comment:

  1. see, working out is fun, you feel good and bonus..you lose weight! what more can you want!?

    ReplyDelete